To create a first project, you'll need to create:
- A workspace to host your projects
- One or several projects to host your boards
- One or several stages to host your cards
All these actions are done by clicking on the + sign in the lobby section for workspaces and projects, and from the created project for boards, stages and cards.
A workspace and a project are created by clicking on the + sign at the bottom of a column.
- Click on the Lobby section and then, click on the "Add a new workspace" button.
- Enter a name for your new workspace and click "Save." Finally, click on your newly created workspace's name so you can create a project.
- As you did previously with the workspace, this time click on the "Add a project". In the same way, enter a project name, and click on the project's name you just created. You will access your new project.
Once in your project, boards and stages are also created by clicking on the + sign.
- To create a board, click on the "Add board" button and, as in the previous stages, you will need to enter a name for your board. Then click on "Save". A first project was created.
- To add a first stage to your board, click on the + sign at the right of the title of your lane. When the window opens, enter the name of your stage.
- You should see the column below. Finally, click on the "Add a card" button at the bottom of your column. You'll need to specify the type of card and status to save that card.
You can repeat these steps to create new columns in your project and create the cards you need. At any time, you can click on the title of your line to re-arrange the order of your columns.
One final note
Creating cards is what you'll most frequently do in Kantask. We recommend adding the "Quick card creation" feature to your stages in order to expedite that action.
Should you have any additional question, please feel free to send us a message at email@example.com