Every card contains a status:
The status of a card can be used to:
- Measure the work time on each card (in hours).
- Simply deliver progress information to users who see this card.
The status that are related to time measurement are of the following types:
- In progress: The time measurement starts.
- Completed: The time measurement is finished.
- Pending: The time measurement is paused.
- On Hold: The time measurement is paused.
- Incomplete: The measurement of time is paused.
Customizing the status
A status can be personalized in two ways:
- Adding a new status name without time measurement.
- Adding a status name and associating this status with a type described in the previous paragraph, measuring times.
To customize a status, follow the steps below:
- Click on the Kantask icon on the top left and select "Customize cards".
- Select the tab "Card status".
- Click on "Add new".
A new window will open.
In this new window:
- Enter the status name you want to create (Ex: Delivered, Accepted, Rejected, Paused, etc.).
- Optionally, to measure work times, relate this status to a predetermined type of status.
This new type will be selectable in any card.