There are two dates on the mini card, one always visible, and the other, optional:
- Date of last update: This is when that card was last updated.
- Due date: A due date can be entered in any card. To do so, open the card and use the calendar inside the card.
As long as there is a due date, that date will appear at the forefront of the mini card. The background color of the mini card will evolve according to the following parameters:
- Green: the due date is superior to 1 day.
- Yellow: The due date is today.
- Red: The due date is past.
The due date can be changed in the calendar section. To do so, simply drag and drop the card to the new due date.