There are two dates on the mini card, one always visible, and the other, optional:
- Date of last update: This is when that card was last updated.
- Due date: A due date can be entered in any card. To do so, open the card and use the calendar inside the card.
As long as there is a due date, that date will appear at the forefront of the mini card. The background color of the mini card will evolve according to the following parameters:
- Green: the due date is due in more than 1 day.
- Yellow: The due date is today.
- Red: The due date is in the past.
The due date can be changed in the calendar section. To do so, simply drag and drop the card to the new due date.