What is a type of card? It is a card that defines a certain type of task.
Example of types of cards could be:
- Bug: refers to a problem. It can for example be a bug in a software, a delay in the sales process, a customer complaint.
- Call: denotes a phone call made, or to be made, a conference call. Or simply a phone number to store.
- Document: to save documents or to share a document with other team members.
- Feature: an important feature. Generally used to record additional functionality that can be added to a product or service.
- Meeting: Preparation of a meeting to be held in the team. Highlight important points, schedules, etc.
- Story: A word widely used in the world of programming seen from the point of view of the user. i.e. "The user should be able to see your shopping cart".
You can create card types as follows:
- Click on the Kantask icon, located at the top left of your screen, and select "Card Customization".
Once the window is displayed below, click the "Card Types" tab and click "Add".
Then follow the steps below:
- Write the name of your new card type
- Add a description
- Select the card model
- Select an icon
- Select a color
When saving your new card type, it is important that your card type is enabled to be used as a card: