The "mini-card" displays a subset of the card information.
- Information displayed on a mini-card
The mini card displays the key information without the need to open and close the card. The following information is shown:
- Card Title
- The owner: the person responsible for the task to be performed.
- ID: This ID, generated by the application, is a unique number that identifies the card. Since card names can be repeated, this number can be used to identify a card with no error.
- Modification Date: The last date the card was modified.
- Delivery Date: The scheduled delivery date, due date.
- Follower or not: Indicates whether you are following this card or not.
- Private or public: By default, the card is visible to all members of the project, unless one specifies that it is private.
- Importance: the level of importance of that task.
- Priority: Green indicates normal priority, Orange a medium priority and finally, Red indicates a high priority.
- Type: Categorizes the type of task that the card contains.
- Status: The status may be updated directly in the mini-card.
- Description: Information about whether the card has a description or not with the Wysiwyg editor.
- Comments: The number of comments on the card.
For information about each one of these functions, please refer to the section "Function of a card".
- Editing a mini-card
Just as it is possible to view the information in the card above, most of the information can be changed without having to open the card.
Right click on the icon at the bottom right of any card to display its menu.
However please note that the following changes cannot be made in the mini card:
- Editing the contents of the description (Wysiwyg Editor).
- Add Comments.
- Add Tasks.