Once you have created the stages (columns) for your project, you can start creating tasks, represented by cards.
- From the home page, create a room and then a workspace.
- Once your room and workspace are created, add a column.
- In the column just created, click on "Add a card":
4. The card is displayed below:
- Write a title or brief description of your card.
- Select the card type.
- Select the card status, open, closed, etc.
- Enter information in the fields as required, (i.e. priority, privacy).
By default, Cards are created with the following default settings:
- ASSIGNEE: the user creating the card
- PRIVACY: “Off” – i.e. public, visible to all members of the project.
- PRIORITY: “N” – none specified
- POINTS: 0 = no points.
- You may enter additional information in the description box using the WYSIWYG editor.
- Save your card.
Result: Your card is added to your project.