In terms of hierarchy, the mobile app follows the same logic as the desktop app:
- Rooms contains Workspaces,
- Workspaces contain projects
You can access your projects using your list of favorites, or going through your list of rooms.
- Clic on the Favorites icon to show the list of favorites you have configured in your desktop application (Favorites can not be added in the mobile application).
- Clic on one Workspace
- Clic on on a board lane.
The screen will display the list of stages available in that board lane.
- Select a Stage
- You should now see a list of cards as seen in the image below.
Note: Swipe right or left to display all the stages available in that board lane.
Another possibility to access your projects is accessing first the Room's list. Click on the Room's icon in the horizontal menu.
- The room's list is displayed
- Select and clic on a Workspace, the Workspace list is displayed
- Select and clic the lane you want to access
- As in the case of Favorites, the screen will display the list of stages available in that board lane. You can select a stage or swipe right to select one of the hidden ones.