With Kantask, your team can track progresses marking specific points along your projects or processes. Multiple milestones can be configured at every stage of your project allowing project managers to much more accurately determine whether or not the project is on schedule.
A milestone may signal anchors based on a due date.
To add a milestone:
1. Click on the title of the stage where you want to add a milestone:
2. On the window below:
- Click on the Milestone´s tab
- Click on "Add a milestone"
3. Select a date and select the type of milestone you want to add:
- All: The system will select all cards existing before that stage.
- Card Type: All cards assigned to the selected type of card will be selected and considered for that milestone´s measurement.
- Card Select: Cards can be selected individually.
- Card values: Kantask will sum up of the values of the selected cards on the given date.
For card values' measurement, selected cards need to have a value assigned. To assign values to a card, that feature needs to be selected when adding a new card model.